GREEK GODDESS WITH JOYSTICKS, a.k.a. " DA-METER" , THE HUMAN VOCAL SYNTHESIZER WITH PIPES OF STEEL, PASSION ASSAULT TO YOUR HEART AND SOUL!
Is it a ghastly Moluccan cockatoo BIRD or a dive bomb PLANE that just crashed your party !?!? As you stand in your stare, of "deer in headlights" , what just spiked your presence? Perhaps it's "SUPERMAM' " ...some kind of a particular Jill for Jack designed to keep EVERYONE smylin'! ??? Once witnessed, you will see for yourself, multi-award winning Pauline AnsonDross brings alot more to your party table than you would ever expect. Pauline is the ultimate "Shock Treatment".
Too shy to sing publically at age 4, she did follow her passion for music by learning to play guitar, (upside-down and backwards- yes, the high "E" is on the top), and drums by age 8. This eventually lead her to doing live performing at age 12. She performed every weekend at The Lighthouse Restaurant in a jazz trio. Sundays were saved for "Classic Rock-Outs" with the guys doing parties and jams.
* "House" drummer at Hillbilly Heaven, six nights a week, from age 18-23 in the late 70's. Performing both Country and Top 40 as their drummer.
* Dixon, DeMarcus and Dross won runner up in East Coast Country Championship in 1978. Pauline won 3rd place as best female vocalist out of 200 female singers.
* Opened and performed with many Country National acts during that time - , Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Stella Parton, Marty Robbins JR., Little Jimmy Dickens and more.
* Started her own DJing business. AKA "Skunk" the DJ doing private parties and wedding while being the full-time DJ at Brinkley's, six nights a week from 1983 - 1993.
* Drummer/Singer/Guitar for bands like Section 8, GVB (both with Doug), Pauline and the Boys, Picking, Grinnin' and a-Sinnin' also as a freelance musician through the 90's.
* Drummer at The Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester, VA. for Dan Akykroyd's Blue Brother Show including Skunk Baxter. 2002 and in 2004.
* Guitarist/Singer/Comedian in Award winning all female party band "The Outskirts of Town" 2000-2006.
* Guitar/Singer/Drummer/Comedian/Manager/Co-Owner of four-time WAMA Award winning, all female party band, Wicked Jezabel - 2004 to Present.
* Drummer and co-founder of all female Beatle tribute band out of Washington Dc area, The SHEeatles. 2016 to present.
* Participated in the Mid Atlantic Song Contest for SAW (Songwriters Association of Washington DC) for 6 years.
Influences: Beatles, Led Zepplin, Heart, Deep Purple, R&B Soul, Classic Country, Dolly Parton and Davi AnsonDross.